Hair is affected by many factors like pollution, improper diet, stress and harmful UV rays. As your hair is very delicate you should set a regular routine for hair care. Hair needs a special nourishing treatment regularly for it to be healthy. Hair should be thoroughly clean, clean hair not only looks beautiful but also sets easily and holds its shape. So a regular hair care is important as complexion care. Looking after hair is as important as looking after any other part of the body.
15 Tips For Healthy Hair :
- First of all eating a nutritional diet is important for a health hair.
- Never brush hair when it is wet.
- Wear a scarf when going out in the sun.
- After swimming wash hair with plain water.
- Every morning bend over and brush your hair from roots to tips, then back comb lightly with a good quality brush.
- The brush and comb should be cleaned at least once a week.
- Brushing at night and removing all the tangles before going to bed is very important.
- Even people with oily hair can brush their hair a few times daily to improve circulation and remove tangles.
- Brushing cleans the hair of dust, removes tangles and distributes the natural oil.
- Hair conditioners are very important after shampooing your hair.
- Hair dryers can dry and damage hair so natural drying is always advisable, unless necessary and in a hurry hair dryers can be used.
- Any warm oil like olive or coconut can be applied and soaked for a few hours before washing.
- Egg acts as an excellent conditioner and makes hair healthy.
- Too much of hair spray makes hair dry and stiff so try to use it sparingly.
- Too much of perming and bleaching also damage hair.